Go to top
PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHARBROILED OYSTERS
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen
- 24 Bluepoint oysters
- 1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Turn off heat and add remaining ingredients (except Parmesan). Stir to combine and set aside.
- Shuck oysters and place on a hot grill until the oysters start to ruffle around the edges. Pour 1 tablespoon of butter sauce onto each oyster and cook for 1 minute. Scoop 1 tablespoon of Parmesan on top of each oyster and cook until melted and bubbling.
Shin Grand Food Trading Ltd.
Business Address : 6611 Minoru Blvd., Richmond, BC, Canada
Vancouver Tel : 001-778-239-1268
China Tel : 137-9976-8296