Go to top
GRILLED OYSTERS WITH RED CHILE BUTTER AND GREMOLATA
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 18 oysters
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons red chili flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 18 Chesapeake Bay oysters
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the bread crumbs and toast until evenly brown. Add the remainder of the ingredients off the heat. Let rest while you prepare the butter.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring butter to a simmer. When the milk solids separate from the fat, remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Shuck oysters, removing them from the abductor muscles. Place oysters over a hot spot on your grill, ladle in 2 tablespoons of the butter and close the lid. After about 3 minutes, the edges of the oysters will begin to curl and pull away from the shell. Once this happens, remove oysters from the grill and top off with gremolata.
Shin Grand Food Trading Ltd.
Business Address : 6611 Minoru Blvd., Richmond, BC, Canada
Vancouver Tel : 001-778-239-1268
China Tel : 137-9976-8296